Diving Deep, Rising High Retreat, Egypt
DATES FOR 2020 TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Early Bird (dates to be advised)
USD 1658 + USD 157
(USD 157 payable in cash at arrival to be used on Egyptologist-guide, tips for drivers, hotels, temple guards, basic tips for guides)
Price: USD 1858 + USD 157
(USD 157 payable in cash at arrival, to be used on Egyptologist-guide, tips for drivers, hotels, temple guards, basic tips for guides).
USD 190 for 8 nights of accommodation (a room to yourself). On the Priestess Island, there are only two rooms available for this purpose.
Optional Day in Cairo
Price: USD 152 + USD 45
(USD 45 payable in cash at arrival, this fee covers entrance fees, Egyptologist-guide tips for drivers, hotels, temple guards, basic tip for guide).
Deposit: a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost (the total cost depends on which options you choose) must be paid in advance, (you will be part of a small group of participants and this is the only way we can secure the eco-lodge for the retreat).
If you prefer a custom payment plan, we can do so – however, you must be paid in full before departure. Simply place your non-refundable deposit of 50% of the option you choose by October 1st 2019 to hold your spot.
We are limited to 10 participants on this retreat and spaces are likely to fill up quickly!
Extra Healing Sessions
Feel like you may want some extra healing sessions at a discounted retreat price with Emmi? Talk to me about staying an extra day or two with me in Cairo after the retreat!
Included in the Price
- One (1) night shared accommodation in Lady Egypt’s apartments in Cairo by the Giza Pyramids
- Seven (7) nights shared accommodation at the price-winning Nubian eco-lodge on Priestess Island in Aswan
- Facilitated group process work with Emmi on the Sister Wound
- Full Moon ceremony facilitated by Emmi
- 1 x one on one healing session with Emmi worth USD 120
- Access to five (5) sacred temples (Sakkara, Kalabsha, Abu Simbel, Elephantine Island, Philae)
- Visit to a sacred essential oil shop
- 2 bottles of sacred oils (lotus & rose) that you will work with throughout the retreat
- An alabaster jar that you will work with throughout the retreat
- Guidance from a qualified, local Egyptologist and our Priestess tour guide, Kriszta Veres, who has a deep understanding of the hidden messages, symbology and energies of sacred temples, pyramids and sites
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days (please, note that on some days this will be packed lunch in the form of a sandwich and some other small snacks)
- Airport transfers
- Bus and motorboat for the excursions
- Tips for drivers etc.
Not Included in the Price
- Your flight to Cairo and back
- Your domestic flight from Cairo to Aswan and back (approximately USD 115-250)
- Egyptian visa (currently USD 25, payable at the airport)
- Travel/health insurance (mandatory)
- Extra meals and drinks and any personal tipping you may wish to do (unless you wish to do major shopping, participants usually find that USD 200-300 is more than sufficient)
- Private permission to Philae temple (if we manage to secure this private entry, we will know the prices, set by the Egyptian government, in November. It is likely to be USD 150-180/person)
Cancellation and Refunds
Any cancellation by you will result in the loss of the 50% deposit
Should you need to cancel, you can find a replacement for yourself, thus recovering 100% of any payments made thus far.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so, your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.
GET IN TOUCH
emmi at feminine revered dot com
or use the contact form.
New Kasama, Lusaka, Zambia
Subscribe to my newsletter
Your privacy is important to us. Your email address will never be shared or sold.
GET IN TOUCH
Email: emmi at feminine revered dot com
or use the contact form.
Address: New Kasama, Lusaka, Zambia